Friday, October 25, 2013

Plug and Play: Character Highlight- Yojimbo/Sanjuro (FAE)

About a month ago I posted a FAE build of 'Sanjuro' from the movies Yojimbo and Sanjuro on the Fate Core community on Google Plus. 

It was fun to stat out, and the build was well received

For those Kurosawa fans that might have missed this earlier, here is arguably Toshiro Mifune's best known role modeled via FAE :

YOJIMBO




























  • ASPECTS
High Concept: Scruffy wandering ronin instigator & swordsman
Trouble: “He’s nothing without his swords!”
Other: No master worth serving; Let circumstance make the path; I’ll think while I drink
  • APPROACHES
+3 Clever
+2 Quick, Sneaky
+1 Forceful, Careful
+0
Flashy
  • STUNTS
- When I Read people, I am +2 to Cleverly Overcome when attempting to determine existing Aspects.
- When I Lure an opponent, I am +2 to Cleverly Create an Advantage using an existing aspect I am already aware of.
- When I choose to Strike an opponent, I am +2 to Quickly Attack as long as I have access to a blade.
  • REFRESH: 3
  • STRESS: OOO
CONSEQUENCES
  • Mild (2):
  • Moderate (4):
  • Severe (6)
***

No comments:

Post a Comment